- York, PA. 17401
Lean Six Sigma Consulting/Certification
The Conlon Group provides on-site and virtual Lean, Lean Six Sigma Lite, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, and Black Belt (synchronous and asynchronous) certification training programs. All certification courses include a professional lecture with online testing. Our on-site certification courses require that you provide a problem to be solved as we teach you how and when to use the tools of that discipline.
YOUR EMPLOYEES BECOME EXPERT PROBLEM SOLVERS
For companies that require only a focused training on a particular subject matter, we can provide the following custom program levels or develop a variation of any of the following:
Lean Manufacturing Programs – Lean Leadership and Values, 5S, Setup Reduction, Value Stream Mapping, Kanban, Pull System Design, Visual Management, Kaizen, Waste Reduction and more.
Central Pennsylvania Transit Authority
Lean Six Sigma Lite – DMAIC training with elementary statistics for sampling and controls charts.
New York City Employees
Most Robust Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification – As provided through Harrisburg University Professional Education: a combination of asynchronous and synchronous program. See under Certification courses.
The Conlon Group’s accredited Green, Yellow and Black Lean Six Sigma Belt Certification courses are another option for those individuals that wish to be leaders in their continuous improvement.
- Coordinate training dates, times, and location with clients
- Project initiation instructions will be provided to students.
- Classroom Training: Virtual or in-person
- Ongoing Support for Certification courses
- Online Training – Continued access for each student to access our online learning management system with professionally narrated and interactive eLearning modules and quizzes.
- Optional Project Mentoring – Available to return to your site for 1:1 or group mentoring, project assessments, or process improvement consulting.
Continuing Educational Units and Professional Educational Units
- Black Belt certificate programs – 10.5 continuing educational units / 105 professional development units
- Green Belt certificate programs – 7.0 continuing educational units / 70 professional development units
Visit the pages for The Conlon Group’s accredited online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt certification courses, as well as our on-site training options. Contact us and let us know what training program would work for you.