Lean Six Sigma Training
The Conlon Group provides both on-site and online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt certification training programs. Our on-site certification courses are a professional lecture with online testing. Our on-site certification courses require that you provide a problem to be solved as we teach you how and when to use the tools of that particular discipline.
For companies that require only a focused training on a particular subject matter, we are able to provide the following custom program levels or develop any from any of the following:
- Lean Manufacturing Programs – 5S, Setup Reduction, Process Mapping, Kanban, Pull System Design and Waste Reduction
- Basic Six Sigma - DMAIC training with elementary statistics for sampling and controls charts
- Six Sigma Advanced – Hypothesis testing, Design of Experiments, Project Management
The Conlon Group’s accredited online Green and Black Belt certification courses are another option for those individuals that want to learn at their own pace – as fast or slow as you wish. These certification courses are 100% online and available 24/7.
Continuing Educational Units and Professional Educational Units
- Black Belt certificate programs – 10.5 continuing educational units / 105 professional development units
- Green Belt certificate programs - 7.0 continuing educational units / 70 professional development units
Visit the pages for The Conlon Group’s accredited online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt certification courses, as well as our on-site training options. Contact us and let us know what training program would work for you.